Thursday, May 31, 2012

Tea Party

Everyone had a nice time at the Ladies Bible Study tea party at our church last week.  I just love decorating for these little get togethers!  The theme for this spring's tea party was, "All Things Beautiful in His Time", so naturally we used a lot of old clock faces as well as loads of ladyfare sundries, including parasols, ribbons, talc & perfume bottles, ladies gloves, old photos & vintage magazine fashions, handbags, and pretty much anything that I could find!  Here are a few pics.







The next event at church that I'll be decorating is a wedding at the end of June.  I've already got loads of ideas, and can't wait to get started!  See you then!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found you thru Time Worn Interiors and am your newest follower-Your stuff/booth is AMAZING!! Love it! I'd love you to stop by my new blog and say hello :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete